Pandora Shimmers Gold
Thursday, 20 May 2010
The Bridges will be awash with gold, champagne and Miss Sunderland hopefuls on Friday 21 May as North East Sports Personality of the Year Tony Jefferies officially opens Pandora's Gold Event.
In an event to mark the store's successful arrival to Sunderland in March, Pandora is hosting a morning of champagne and celebrations as a thank you to shoppers.
Pandora's shop front will be transformed and covered in tiny gold boxes to mark the special occasion and customers can select from a life size jewellery box located inside the store for their chance to win the jewellery contents that may be hidden inside.
Rachael Mather, store manager at Pandora, comments: "We've had such overwhelming support since we launched the Pandora store at the Bridges that we wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you to all our loyal customers.
"On Friday 21st May, for one day only the Pandora store will be transformed into pure indulgence with the chance for some lucky customers to win some pieces from the beautiful collection. In total there are more than 45 prizes up for grabs worth over £3, 000 including a 18ct Diamond 'LovePods' ring, charms, spacers and bracelets - we would urge everyone to hurry down to the store before our treasure trove of goodies runs out!"
Sarah King, marketing manager of the Bridges, adds: "The Bridges is really excited to be receiving the Midas touch with Pandora's gold event and I'm sure that the shoppers will be pleased with the rewards that Friday will bring."
Notes to Editors
- The Bridges is owned and operated by Land Securities. More information on Land Securities can be found on http://www.landsecurities.com/
- The Bridges provides 515,000 sq ft (47,845 sq m) of retail space in the heart of Sunderland
- Over 100 retailers including Debenhams, Tesco, Boots, Next, HMV, H&M, River Island, Monsoon and New Look
- It attracts more than20 million visitors each year, with a combined catchment of 663,000 people
- The Bridges has excellent public transport links and 940 parking spaces attached to the centre
Land Securities Group PLC
- Land Securities is the UK's leading Real Estate Investment Trust with a national portfolio of commercial property. Our investment portfolio also has more than 50 retail parks and shopping centres including Bristol's Cabot Circus and Exeter's quadruple award-winning Princesshay site.
- Land Securities' multi billion pound development programme is transforming regional city centres including Cardiff and Leeds, key Central London sites and delivering long-term, large-scale regeneration projects in the South East.
- Half of the Land Securities' portfolio is in London, where it owns landmark buildings such as the Piccadilly Lights and Westminster City Hall, and is developing some of the capital's most innovative mixed-use schemes, such as One New Change in Mid-town and Park House on Oxford Street.
Pandora is renowned for its beautiful handcrafted jewellery in 14 carat gold and sterling silver and offers woman endless opportunities to express their individuality through the stunning collection. Pandora also offers an exquisite fine jewellery range called LovePods.