QUADRUPLE DEVELOPMENT LAUNCH FOR AWARD-WINNING HOMEBUILDER
Wednesday, 23 October 2019
CALA Homes is giving potential homebuyers a glimpse of what to expect from its four new developments in the West of Scotland.
Award-winning CALA Homes (West) has released CGIs of Orchid Park and Beatrice Meadows in East Dunbartonshire, as well as two new developments in Larbert – Kinnaird Wynd and Kinnaird Lee – all of which have just become available to potential homebuyers.
Orchid Park will offer a stunning collection of 48 homes, perfect for families looking to make a dream move to the charming town of Lenzie, which is just eight miles from Glasgow; whilst Beatrice Meadows will bring 118 properties – including one, two and three-bedroom apartments alongside outstanding homes and townhouses – to the village of Kirkintilloch.
The two new launches in Larbert come just months after CALA sold out its previous development in the area, Kinnaird Oaks, which comprised 61 four and five-bedroom detached homes.
Kinnaird Wynd, the larger of the two new sites, will feature 123 homes including a mix of one and two-bedroom apartments, three and four-bedroom homes and townhouses.
Meanwhile, Kinnaird Lee, situated on neighbouring Drysdale Avenue, will comprise 51 three, four and five-bedroom homes – ideal for large and growing families.
Liana Canavan, sales and marketing director at CALA Homes (West), said: “We are absolutely thrilled to launch four fantastic developments within some of the west of Scotland’s most sought-after locations. Each one offers something different to meet the needs and tastes of a variety of homebuyers.
“Orchid Park and Beatrice Meadows both vary, but have certain outstanding attributes in common – their desirable locations within easy reach of Glasgow city centre, and their place within the catchment area for some of East Dunbartonshire’s best schools.
“Beatrice Meadows really covers the full spectrum, from apartments and townhouses to family homes – it is a development that will grow with its residents. Our Help to Buy option, coupled with its many transport links to the centre of Glasgow, make it the perfect choice for first-time buyers and young professionals working in the city.
“We’re also delighted to be bringing further new homes to Larbert, given that our previous development, Kinnaird Oaks, proved so popular with homebuyers. Similar to our East Dunbartonshire developments, we have provided those looking to set up home in Larbert a variety of options across Kinnaird Wynd and Kinnaird Lee.
“The former includes properties which would be fantastic for first-time buyers – especially when you consider the availability of Help to Buy on selected homes within the development – whilst Kinnaird Lee introduces additional large family properties for those looking to settle in the long-term.”
All of the properties across the four developments come from CALA’s Light and Space Collection, providing homebuyers with spacious, open-plan living with plenty of natural light throughout, designed to the five-star homebuilder’s exacting specifications.
Liana continued: “We anticipate plenty of demand for all four developments given their fantastic locations. I would encourage potential homebuyers interested in finding out more about any of the developments to visit our website or contact our expert sales teams.”
For more information; to register interest in Kinnaird Wynd, Kinnaird Lee, Orchid Park or Beatrice Meadows; or to take a virtual tour of some of the housetypes that will be on offer, visit www.cala.co.uk.
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is a major UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations throughout the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland.
- In the 18 months to December 2018, CALA sold over 3000 homes and announced record profit before tax of £122.4m and also record revenues of £1,220.8m.
- CALA employs more than 1,000 people across 10 offices and more than 70 developments
- CALA Homes has received the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey for 2019. On average over the past 10 years, the independent survey has found that more than 93% of our customers would recommend CALA to a friend.
- In 2017, and for the second consecutive year, CALA has collected the Silver award for ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the WhatHouse? Awards. At the 2018 Scottish Home Awards, CALA received the Customer Service Excellence Award for the third year running. In 2019, CALA was named Home Builder of the Year at the Homes for Scotland Awards.
- CALA is proud to be a Gold Patron of the Prince’s Trust, our national charity partner since 2015.
- In March 2018, CALA Group was acquired by Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk