RIVERSIDE RETREAT MEETS CITY CHIC AS CALA LAUNCHES NEW ABERDEEN DEVELOPMENT
Friday, 06 December 2019
Homebuyers are now able to secure the first homes available at a brand new development of family homes and contemporary apartments just moments from Aberdeen city centre.
CALA Homes has released a collection of one and two-bedroom apartments and three bedroom townhouses as it opens the doors to Southbank by CALA, located on Persley Den Drive, on the banks of the River Don.
The new community will later also comprise three, four and five-bedroom semi-detached, terraced and detached homes, all tucked away in a quiet pocket beside the picturesque river but just three miles from the centre of Aberdeen.
Fraser Carr, sales and marketing director for CALA Homes (North), said: “Our vision for this development is to create an urban village which benefits from its spectacular riverside surroundings, including 15 acres of open space , access to woodland walks and cycle paths, and additional touches like the Persley Walled Gardens which really complement the lifestyle available here.
“What makes this development so special is that it is still close to the heart of the city, providing the best of both worlds for a wide variety of homebuyers, which is reflected in the mix of apartments, modern townhouses, semi-detached, terraced and detached homes.”
Homebuyers can now visit the development’s four bedroom showhome, The Cleland, and one-bedroom apartment showhome, which offer the chance to imagine life in this picturesque hidden gem in the city.
Prices for apartments start from £149,950 and townhouses start from £339,950. Sales office and showhome open seven days from 11am to 5:30pm at Persley Den Drive, Aberdeen, AB21 8WL.
For further information or to register interest, visit www.cala.co.uk.
Issued on behalf of CALA Homes (North) by Beattie Communications
For more information contact:
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is a major UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations throughout the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland.
- In the 18 months to December 2018, CALA sold over 3000 homes and announced record profit before tax of £122.4m and also record revenues of £1,220.8m.
- CALA employs more than 1,000 people across 10 offices and more than 70 developments
- CALA Homes has received the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey for 2019. On average over the past 10 years, the independent survey has found that more than 93% of our customers would recommend CALA to a friend.
- In 2017, and for the second consecutive year, CALA has collected the Silver award for ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the WhatHouse? Awards. At the 2018 Scottish Home Awards, CALA received the Customer Service Excellence Award for the third year running. In 2019, CALA was named Home Builder of the Year at the Homes for Scotland Awards.
- CALA is proud to be a Gold Patron of the Prince’s Trust, our national charity partner since 2015.
- In March 2018, CALA Group was acquired by Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk