Shoppers To Home New Storage Solutions Concept
Thursday, 24 September 2009
Shoppers in Scotland will no longer have an excuse for unnecessary clutter as Australian brand, Howards Storage World, gets set to open its first store in the UK.
Howards Storage World, which specialises in storage and organisation solutions for the home, will open in The Centre, Livingston, in October. The retailer will offer hundreds of clever and innovative storage ideas to promote a fresh and simple approach to organised living.
From clever kitchen helpers that make food preparation easier, ingenious wine stacking solutions, tools to give your drawers an instant makeover and organisational systems for the bedroom, Howards Storage World offers countless functional and flexible solutions for every room in the house to help you love your living space.
With quality and innovation at the forefront of the HSW concept, which has been welcomed the world over, the retailer offers shoppers something a little different with a collection of unique products including 'onion goggles', 'chalkboard labels' and 'wine wedges' to name but a few.
Martin Brown, Managing Director of HSW UK Limited and UK Master Franchisee who is launching the first store in Livingston and hoping to open another 50 stores across the UK in the next five years, is thrilled to be bringing the brand to Scotland.
He said: "The UK is renowned for being a nation of hoarders and now, more than ever, people are deciding to stay in their current home instead of upsizing. These factors highlight the fact that making the best use of space has become paramount to many families.
"The secret is simple - create a place for everything and make it easy to keep everything in its place. We have found that customers find it enormously satisfying to take control of their space, and that's why this great Australian retail concept is a worldwide success story.
"Bringing Howards Storage World to the UK market has been a long time in the making but I am delighted with our product range and expect customers will agree. Our unique products matched with our exceptional customer service will help us revolutionise homes."
The internationally successful retail concept combines a fantastic range of Howards Storage World branded products as well as well-known international names including Elfa, Brabantia and simplehuman - mixed with helpful advice and great customer service from the friendly staff in store.
Customers in the rest of the UK need not wait until Howards Storage World expands further as the launch of the Livingston store in October will be closely followed by its UK website launch (http://www.howardsstorageworld.co.uk/) allowing customers across the country to easily purchase the unique items. Prior to the website launch customers can also order products via the Livingston store.
Notes to editors:
About Howards Storage World:
- Howards Storage World (HSW) is an Australian-based home storage franchise.
- Formed in the 1970s, HSW started as a single shop called 'Stack and Store' in Sydney.
- In 1997, Dirk Spence (CEO) identified the Australia-wide market potential to roll out the concept through franchising and evolved rapidly to open its first franchised store in 1998.
- The company has now grown substantially to now offer 64 stores in Australia and 18 others internationally.
- It is a unique concept that offers a wide range of innovative, essential household items where customers find storage and organisation solutions for all their needs.
- HSW focuses on range, quality and service and offers world renowned brands such as Brabantia, simplehuman and Elfa through to Howards own branded items.
- HSW has been recognised by the BRW as one of the top 10 fastest growing franchises in Australia.