SHOWHOMES PAINT PICTURE OF IDYLLIC LIFE IN INVERURIE
Monday, 26 August 2019
As CALA Homes’ new neighbourhood begins to flourish at The Grove, Inverurie, its two stunning new showhomes offer homebuyers a glimpse into what life could be like in the sought after area.
The sumptuous interiors of The Darroch and The Lowther, designed by Eileen Kesson of Envision, illustrate picture perfect living and showcase the spacious rooms found within the two five-bedroom properties.
The spectacular Lowther continues to be one of CALA’s most popular house types, with its open plan kitchen, dining and family area the natural heart of the home.
Featuring a rich bronze colour palette complemented by light natural tones and black iron detailing, the kitchen and dining area is both a light and airy space to entertain friends and family and a cosy space in which to relax.
The sleek pale oak panels of the kitchen contrasts with the deep chocolate textured tones of the wallpaper which adorns two walls of the room. The remainder of the room features dusty pink hues.
A contemporary cream marble dining table with cinnamon leather seats takes pride of place in the centre of the room beneath a statement geometric light. French doors lead onto a spacious patio area and immaculately landscaped garden.
A dual aspect master suite can be found on the first floor, overlooking the front of the house. A bronze feature wall frames the double bed which is decorated with bronze velvet and animal print scatter cushions and throws, creating a stylish yet comfortable space.
Statement amber glass pendant lights hang either side of the bed and dark wood and leather inlaid furniture punctuates the room.
The light and dark contrast found throughout the showhome continues in the en-suite where sand candy-stripe tiles complement bronze and black patterned wallpaper.
The Darroch showhome is just as breath-taking as its neighbour. The interior has been inspired by monochromatic tones and eye-catching graphic motifs which can be found throughout the home.
The centrepiece of the black and white lounge is its show-stopping fireplace, a bespoke design created just for The Grove.
The room is dressed with a pale marble coffee table which sits in the centre of the room opposite two bespoke suede sofas. Smoked glass cluster pendant lights bring a bit of sparkle to the lounge while bold, contemporary black and white wallpaper frames either side of the fireplace.
The large, pebble grey kitchen, dining and family area features pops of bold mustard which can be found sprinkled throughout the room – from the dining table chairs to the artwork on the wall. These small accents of colour make a huge impact.
A cosy seating area can be found at one end of the room opposite the stylish kitchen, with bold coloured cushions adding to the colour pops, and a glass dining table sits in the centre of the room, taking in views of the landscaped garden.
Fraser Carr, Sales and Marketing Director for CALA Homes (North), said: “These two beautiful showhomes perfectly reflect the CALA lifestyle on offer here at The Grove.
“They have created the perfect canvas for visitors to project how the spaces and rooms might fit into their own dream lifestyles.
“We have had fantastic feedback since opening the doors to the showhomes and look forward to welcoming more homebuyers to experience life at The Grove as the development continues to flourish.”
The Grove, located off Crawford Road, Inverurie, comprises a pocket of contemporary four and five bedroom detached family homes from CALA’s new Light & Space Collection. Current prices are from £485,000. The sales suite and showhomes are open Thursday to Monday from 11am-5:30pm.
For further information please visit www.cala.co.uk
Issued on behalf of CALA Homes (North) by Beattie Communications
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is a major UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations throughout the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland.
- In its full year results for the year ending 30th June 2017, CALA announced record profits of £68.5m (2016: £60.1m).
- CALA completed on 1,677 units in the year ending 30th June 2017, an increase of 46% on the previous year (2016: 1,151). Over a ten year period, CALA’s volumes have grown by 67%, significantly ahead of major listed peers.
- As at 30th June 2017, CALA’s owned and contracted landbank stood at 15,836 plots (2016: 15,399) with a potential gross development value over £5.9bn.
- In 2017, and for the second consecutive year, CALA has collected the Silver award for ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the WhatHouse? Awards. At the 2018 Scottish Home Awards, CALA received the Customer Service Excellence Award for the third year running.
- CALA Homes has received the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey for 2018. On average over the past nine years, the independent survey has found that more than 93% of our customers have been willing to recommend CALA to a friend.
- At the end of March 2014, CALA acquired Banner Homes, a leading developer and retailer of luxury new homes in the affluent markets of the Midlands and the South East of England.
- In March 2018, CALA Group was acquired by Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk