SPECTACULAR VIEW AT CALA’S KILMARDINNY GRANGE
Tuesday, 02 May 2017
CALA Homes (West), the UK’s most upmarket major homebuilder, has unveiled a brand new furnished viewhome at its Kilmardinny Grange development in Bearsden.
The premier homebuilder took the decision to launch the viewhome following significant interest in the development since its launch earlier in the year.
The five bedroom detached Dewar has been decorated with high specification carpets and flooring, light fittings and blinds showcasing CALA’s signature luxury. Furniture in each of the rooms helps paint the picture of what life could be like on the development.
The viewhome also comes with a turfed rear garden ready for hosting summer barbeques and spending weekends outside in the sun. Potential purchasers will also be impressed by the array of incentives on offer to help make their dream home a reality.
The Dewar viewhome has also been released for sale alongside CALA Homes’ part exchange service* which ensures a guaranteed buyer for the purchaser’s home. A contribution towards LBTT is also on offer.
The l-shaped Dewar boasts CALA’s high standard of luxury across nearly 2,000 sq ft, with a spacious formal lounge which opens up into the open plan kitchen and family room which creates an excellent heart for family life. The family room also provides access to the rear garden via French doors.
Upstairs the galleried landing invites you to four generous bedrooms, two of which are en suite, as well as a family bathroom and fifth bedroom which can also be used as a study.
The home also comes complete with an integrated garage, cloakroom and utility room and all bedrooms include ample storage.
Liana Canavan, sales and marketing director at CALA Homes (West), said: “Our furnished Dewar viewhome is perfect for new and growing families giving purchasers an idea of the luxury on offer.
“The amount of interest we have received on seeing more on the development spurred the team to open the doors of the Dewar viewhome and show it off at its best.
“We would encourage anyone looking for more information on these luxury homes at Kilmardinny Grange to come and visit us, and to speak to a member of the sales team today.”
Located on the town’s Milngavie Road – close to the Allander Leisure Centre - Kilmardinny Grange offers a premier collection of 27 luxury four and five bedroom homes, whilst Kilmardinny Heights comprises of 89 one, two and three bedroom apartments across four attractive buildings and 19 three bedroom terraced and semi-detached homes.
The Dewar viewhome (plot 21) at Kilmardinny Grange is priced at £574,995. The customer reception is open daily from 11am to 5.30pm, or visit www.cala.co.uk for more information.
*Up to 100% part exchange is subject to CALA’s purchasing criteria and terms & conditions.
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is the UK’s most upmarket major home builder operating in the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland. The company is a Top 10 UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations.
- In its full year results for the year ending 30th June 2016, CALA announced record profits of £60.1m (2015: £50.9m).
- CALA’s average selling price (ASP), as at 30th June 2016, was £538,000 (2015: £509,000) – the highest ASP outside London of any major UK housebuilder, thanks to the Group’s market positioning and geographic presence in more affluent areas of the UK.
- As at 30th June 2016, CALA’s owned and contracted landbank stood at 15,399 plots (2015: 14,236) with a potential gross development value approaching £5.5bn, up 16% versus 2015 (£5.2bn).
- In 2016, CALA won ‘Large Housebuilder of The Year’ at the Scottish Home Awards for the second consecutive year, and was crowned ‘Large Business of the Year’ at the prestigious Scottish Business Awards
- In March 2013, the CALA Group was acquired by Patron Capital Partners, the private equity group, and Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- At the end of March 2014, CALA acquired Banner Homes, a leading developer and retailer of luxury new homes in the affluent markets of the Midlands and the South East of England. The acquisition expanded the company’s geographical footprint and volume scale to make it a Top 10 UK home builder.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk