Sunderland Staff Strip Off Name Love
Wednesday, 09 February 2011
Sunderland shoppers are being given the perfect excuse to window shop this weekend as real-life models will be stripping off in a bid to help men be the perfect Valentine.
Debenhams in the Bridges is hosting its live lingerie session on Saturday 12th February and staff from the store will be replacing the mannequins for the day with the store's latest lingerie collections.
Debenhams' shop assistants Emma Ramshaw, Amy Berry and Lesley-Anne Walker will be striking a pose in the window of the store from 11- 3pm to give men the ultimate shopping guide on what to buy their loved ones for Valentine's Day.
Top designer ranges will be on show including B by Ted Baker and J by Jasper Conran aswell as Debenhams' own collection so that men can see first hand just what women want. Lingerie experts will also be on hand in store to provide the all important advice on size, style and shape.
Andy Bradley, centre director at the Bridges, comments: "All men can sometimes be stumped for what to get their other halves for Valentine's Day but Debenhams is offering the perfect solution to ensure that no ladies are left feeling unloved when the 14th February comes around.
"We're inviting all shoppers to come down on Saturday and enjoy this unique shopping experience. The real-life models give couples the chance to take a look for themselves how different ranges of underwear appear on real women, giving wives and girlfriends the opportunity to spot pieces that they think will not just work well with their body shapes but also their partner's tastes!"
Notes to Editors
- The Bridges is owned and operated by Land Securities. More information on Land Securities can be found on www.landsecurities.com
- The Bridges provides 515,000 sq ft (47,845 sq m) of retail space in the heart of Sunderland
- Over 100 retailers including Debenhams, Tesco, Boots, Next, HMV, H&M, River Island, Monsoon and New Look
- It attracts more than20 million visitors each year, with a combined catchment of 663,000 people
- The Bridges has excellent public transport links and 940 parking spaces attached to the centre
Land Securities Group PLC
- Land Securities is the UK's leading Real Estate Investment Trust with a national portfolio of commercial property. Our investment portfolio also has more than 50 retail parks and shopping centres including Bristol's Cabot Circus and Exeter's quadruple award-winning Princesshay site.
- Land Securities' multi billion pound development programme is transforming regional city centres including Cardiff and Leeds, key Central London sites and delivering long-term, large-scale regeneration projects in the South East.
- Half of the Land Securities' portfolio is in London, where it owns landmark buildings such as the Piccadilly Lights and Westminster City Hall, and is developing some of the capital's most innovative mixed-use schemes.