THE HEIGHT OF LUXURY AT CALA’S PARKLANDS
Monday, 13 February 2017
Homebuyers searching for a sleek and sophisticated abode in a unique pocket of the city need look no further than CALA Homes’ exclusive Westburn apartment at its Parklands development.
Close to Aberdeen city centre and its vibrant West End, the luxury Westburn apartment forms part of a boutique collection of 46 two and three-bedroom apartments which are split across two contemporary blocks.
Perfectly paired with Aberdeen’s cosmopolitan allure, the inspiring three-bedroom, 1,486 sq. ft. apartment features the impeccable style and design that is synonymous with CALA Homes’ exacting standards. And with the added bonus of a little seclusion and tranquillity due to its picturesque backdrop, The Westburn is a must-have for prospective home-buyers.
Boasting an elevated position from the fourth floor of Parklands’ West Block, the apartment boasts unrivalled views across the city and beyond with a stunning contemporary balcony which runs the full length of two sides of the property.
The Westburn features a sleek open plan kitchen, dining, and living area with fully integrated Alno Impulse designer kitchen and sophisticated driftwood breakfast bar as well as a spectacular floor to ceiling window and glass sliding doors leading to the balcony.
Two of its luxurious bedrooms feature en-suites and all three bedrooms come complete with built-in wardrobes.
The spectacular home also contains a number of upgrades which take it to the next level of luxury, including a cinema surround setup including an HD Blu-Ray DVD player, a wall mounted TV and home cinema along with discreet speakers which are concealed in the ceiling.
Additional features include a control processor which can link up to any tablet device and a multi room audio system which has been installed in the master bedroom.
Fraser Carr, sales and marketing director for CALA Homes (North), said: “This is a truly unique opportunity to purchase a magnificent home with views of the city and beyond with state-of-the-art finishing touches.
“The Westburn is the crowning jewel of our sumptuous, open-plan apartments at Parklands and I’d urge anyone interested in purchasing it to visit our sales suite before this fantastic property is gone.”
For information on availability and future releases, please call 01224 737828 or register at www.cala.co.uk.
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is the UK’s most upmarket major home builder operating in the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland. The company is a Top 10 UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations.
- In its full year results for the year ending 30th June 2016, CALA announced record profits of £60.1m (2015: £50.9m).
- CALA’s average selling price (ASP), as at 30th June 2016, was £538,000 (2015: £509,000) – the highest ASP outside London of any major UK housebuilder, thanks to the Group’s market positioning and geographic presence in more affluent areas of the UK.
- As at 30th June 2016, CALA’s owned and contracted landbank stood at 15,399 plots (2015: 14,236) with a potential gross development value approaching £5.5bn, up 16% versus 2015 (£5.2bn).
- In 2016, CALA won ‘Large Housebuilder of The Year’ at the Scottish Home Awards for the second consecutive year, was crowned ‘Medium Housebuilder of the Year’ at the Housebuilder Awards as well as collecting a silver award for ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the What House? Awards.
- CALA Homes has received the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey for seven consecutive years.
- In March 2013, the CALA Group was acquired by Patron Capital Partners, the private equity group, and Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- At the end of March 2014, CALA acquired Banner Homes, a leading developer and retailer of luxury new homes in the affluent markets of the Midlands and the South East of England. The acquisition expanded the company’s geographical footprint and volume scale to make it a Top 10 UK home builder.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk