THE NEW YEAR IS THE PERFECT TIME TO MOVE TO THE PERFECT LOCATION
Monday, 09 January 2017
New Year is traditionally a time for making resolutions, but this year, homebuyers in Aberdeen can make one which will really make a positive impact for you and your family.
This year, why not move to one of Aberdeen’s most coveted addresses when CALA Homes builds its next development in Cults.
CALA is no stranger to the area – this will be its fourth development in the sought-after locale and it’s easy to see why – with its excellent nursery and schools, sense of community and first class local amenities.
Previous developments which the UK’s most upmarket housebuilder has successfully launched and sold out are: Rocklands – an exclusive development of just four homes; Hayfield Grange – a stunning development of 10 homes; and most recently Rosefield Gardens – a development of 73 deluxe family homes which now only has its last few homes remaining.
Cults has long been one of the best locations in the Aberdeen area. A picturesque suburb with a charming village feel and just three miles to the west of Aberdeen city centre, it is the ideal location for families working in the centre but looking for the perfect retreat to escape the hustle and bustle of city life.
With an abundance of shops, cafes and restaurants, and walks along the Deeside Way, as well as facilities including a tennis club, sports centre, golf club and swimming complex, there is something to suit every member of the family in Cults.
CALA Homes’ North’s newest development will be Cults Park where the first release for sale will be The Paddocks – a splendid selection of three, four and five-bedroom homes from CALA’s Signature Collection. The first phase of homes will include CALA’s popular Cleland and Crichton housetypes as well as the first Murray terraced housetype to be built in Aberdeen.
The Paddocks will bring with it a new look of house style to Aberdeen with two different external finishes to the homes which are unique to CALA’s portfolio in the north of Scotland.
The first phase of the development will include green, open spaces for residents to enjoy as well as a playground, beautiful landscaping and retained mature trees.
Fraser Carr, sales and marketing director for CALA Homes (North), said: “Cults has traditionally been a very successful area for us in the north of Scotland and our homebuyers are always asking when we are building there next, to ensure that they can obtain a ticket to the luxurious lifestyle on offer in this area.
“The Paddocks at Cults Park includes a brand new housetype for the north of Scotland in the Murray, a three-bedroom home spanning 1,553 sq ft as well as two fresh external finishes to the homes. These additions will add something a little special to the homes here and we are looking forward to feedback from our customers when they come to our showhomes which will launch in March 2017.”
For further information on availability at The Paddocks at Cults Park please call 01224 737833 or register at www.cala.co.uk.
Issued on behalf of CALA Homes (North) by Beattie Communications
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is the UK’s most upmarket major home builder operating in the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland. The company is a Top 10 UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations.
- In its full year results for the year ending 30th June 2016, CALA announced record profits of £60.1m (2015: £50.9m).
- CALA’s average selling price (ASP), as at 30th June 2016, was £538,000 (2015: £509,000) – the highest ASP outside London of any major UK housebuilder, thanks to the Group’s market positioning and geographic presence in more affluent areas of the UK.
- As at 30th June 2016, CALA’s owned and contracted landbank stood at 15,399 plots (2015: 14,236) with a potential gross development value approaching £5.5bn, up 16% versus 2015 (£5.2bn).
- In 2016, CALA won ‘Large Housebuilder of The Year’ at the Scottish Home Awards for the second consecutive year, was crowned ‘Medium Housebuilder of the Year’ at the Housebuilder Awards as well as collecting a silver award for ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the What House? Awards.
- CALA Homes has received the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey for seven consecutive years.
- In March 2013, the CALA Group was acquired by Patron Capital Partners, the private equity group, and Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- At the end of March 2014, CALA acquired Banner Homes, a leading developer and retailer of luxury new homes in the affluent markets of the Midlands and the South East of England. The acquisition expanded the company’s geographical footprint and volume scale to make it a Top 10 UK home builder.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk