Treat Yourself To Snozone 99 This Summer
Thursday, 28 July 2011
SNO!zone, the UK's only chain of indoor real snow slopes, is taking the heat off the summer fun budget with its cool £99 Summer Snodae offers.
Until 31st August, SNO!zone's three snow slopes in Milton Keynes, Castleford and Braehead, will be running its £99 offers, which have been designed to provide an exhilarating day out for families on a budget.
For those new to snowsports, the 'Learn to Ski/Snowboard in a Day' package will allow them to learn basic skills and reach a recreational standard in four single lessons or the 'Family and Friends Lesson' which allows a group of four to learn the basics together, saving over 50 per cent!
For families who are already confident on the slopes they will appreciate the Funday for 4 Pass, allowing them to get their new summer snow fix and practice their skills for half a day on the slopes at one of SNO!zone's centres.
For something a little bit different, Unlimited Jib Passes are available for competent skiers and snowboarders to practice tricks, stunts and jumps, giving them access to all of SNO!zone summer freestyle sessions for a whole month.
Ian Stenson, Operations Director, said: "We know that making the most of the summer in England can be both expensive and weather dependent, so we have introduced our new £99 offers to give families and friends the chance to enjoy an affordable day out, with perfect weather for snowsports guaranteed.
"We're really looking forward to turning the perception of skiing and snowboarding as a winter sport on its head this summer, encouraging lots of new customers to come in, chill out and treat themselves to what they have been missing.
All of SNO!zone's centres are housed within Xscape venues, a giant entertainment complex, which also offers bowling, cinema, rock climbing and other fun activities, restaurants, bars and shops - so there's plenty to do after fun in the snow!
Full details of all the SNO!zone Summer SNO!daes offers are available at http://www.snozoneuk.com/.
- SNO!zone is the UK's only chain of indoor real snow slopes
- SNO!zone took over the operation of the snow slope in Milton Keynes in 2000 and went on to design and build SNO!zone Castleford in 2003 and SNO!zone Scotland in 2006 to keep up with the growing popularity of snowsports in the UK
- In the last 10 years SNO!zone has taught more than a million people to ski or snowboard and seen more than two and a half million people using its slopes to practice snowsports all year round. A further million have experienced the exhilaration of sledging and ice sliding at the three slopes
- Each 170m long main slope is covered with more than 1700 tonnes of fresh snow - equivalent to the weight of 10 blue whales or 30,000 wheelbarrows of snow
- SNO!zone has also featured in some of the UK's most popular TV programmes such as Big Brother, Cash in the Attic, Wife Swap and welcomed celebrities including Justin Timberlake, Peter Andre, Heston Blumenthal, Girls Aloud and Heather Mills
- SNO!zone nurtures some of the best young snowsports talent in the UK by sponsoring more than 60 athletes annually including Olympians Zoe Gillings and Sean Rose
- As well as the main slope, a dedicated lesson slope at each centre allows visitors to learn the basics of skiing and snowboarding with qualified instructors
- Activities on offer at every centre include skiing, snowboarding, sledging and ice sliding
- When not on the slope, visitors can enjoy some après ski at the Alpine themed SNO!bars