Personal Styling Unleashes Shoppers Fashion Potential Centre
Thursday, 17 September 2009
Personal Styling is no longer just for the celebrities among us, thanks to The Centre, Livingston which has just launched a styling service to help shoppers unleash their fashion potential.
The shopping centre has teamed up with The Style Company to offer customers the VIP treatment guiding people through the colours, styles and even stores that suit them best.
Co-ordinated by style expert Kirstie Armsworth from Balerno via The Style Company, the service will help shoppers re-define their own personal style, and equip them with practical solutions to shop with confidence and avoid those accidental fashion disasters.
Kirstie is delighted to bring this exclusive service to The Centre and highlights that her expert guidance does not come with a celebrity price tag.
She said "Whether you want to revamp your look, find an outfit for that special event or even treat yourself to a VIP introduction to the season's trends, the fashion offer at The Centre has everything you will need to create your desired look and with some of my hints and tips from me, you can't go wrong.
"It's amazing what a new look does for your confidence. Knowing and wearing your correct colours will make you look healthier, younger and fresher - all in a stress free, fun shopping experience."
Jennifer Bruce, Marketing Manager at The Centre said: "Now that The Centre boasts top fashion names it makes sense for the mall to have a stylist to ensure shoppers can make the most of what's on offer.
"Kirstie's personal styling will certainly be a welcome addition to The Centre and we anticipate our customers will enjoy this extra service."
To find out more about the new Personal Styling service at The Centre, Livingston through partners The Style Company, visit http://www.stylecompany.co.uk/
Notes to editors:
- The Centre offers a dynamic and inviting environment where people can shop, eat, relax or meet - whatever the weather. Made up of various elements, it comprises five distinct areas:
- - Elements Square - the dramatic new 375,000 sq ft extension houses top retailers in an indoor shopping area with an outdoor feel.
- - The Wintergarden - located upstairs within Elements Square, the Wintergarden has comfortable seating and catering outlets in a leafy garden environment providing an ideal break from the busy shopping areas.
- - The Avenue - this road running between The Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet is home to the town's five new restaurants.
- - Almondvale Walk - the most easterly section of The Centre runs from JJB and Aulds along to Asda Walmart featuring favourites including WH Smith, Bodycare and M&Co.
- - Almondvale Place - the mall that stretches from Semi-Chem along to Carphone Warehouse, with top names including Boots, Argos and Chisholm Hunter.
- Address The Centre
Livingston, EH54 6HR