Win Cath Kidston Tea Set
Wednesday, 12 May 2010
Market leading gluten and wheat free brand Dietary Specials (ds) has cooked up a fantastic competition to celebrate Coeliac Awareness Week.
We know how tricky it is to think up exciting new dishes to be enjoyed by people with a gluten intolerance - so we're offering an extra reward for your efforts. In keeping with the Free For Tea theme of Coeliac Awareness Week, ds will be giving away a Cath Kidston Provence Rose tea set to the person who sends the best gluten free recipe to our website.
The competition coincides with the launch of a new ds dvd of afternoon tea recipes. Anyone who enters will get a free copy and the recipes are live on the Dietary Specials website now! You can enter your favourite recipe online at http://www.dietaryspecials.co.uk/CompetitionEntry.php The closing date is 12 noon on Friday 11th June, and the winner will be announced at the end of June.
For more information about the ds range of gluten and wheat free products and more of our own delicious recipes to get inspired, visit http://www.dietaryspecials.co.uk/
Competition terms and conditions:
1. Closing date Friday 11th June 12pm.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. Overall winner to be announced on the ds website at the end of June.
4. Entrants will be sent a ds afternoon tea dvd (limited to the first 1,000 entrants)
5. ds will publish the winning recipe on the ds website.
Notes to editors:
- Nutrition Point is a UK company which was established in 1998 by entrepreneur Chris Hook, who was frustrated at the lack of food choices available for his wife and son who both suffer from wheat intolerance
- Nutrition Point was established to distribute and market gluten and wheat products and remains committed to making gluten and wheat free food as convenient and tasty as mainstream foods
- Their Dietary Specials brand (ds) is brand leader in the sector
- Since 1998 the team has been working closely with the loyal ds customer base to develop a superb product range including ambient, chilled and frozen foods
- ds products cater for those with Coeliac Disease, and wheat or gluten allergies or intolerances, and are also suitable for those who choose a wheat or gluten free diet for lifestyle reasons
- In 2002, Nutrition Point became part of the Dr Schär group which has been established for over 25 years and is the European market leader in gluten and wheat freefoods
- In 2006, Dr Schär further strengthened their consumer offering across Europe by acquiring the whole free from business unit from Numico. This acquisition meant that Nutrition Point became responsible for the distribution and marketing of the Glutafin brand in healthcare and Trufree brand in retail throughout the UK and Ireland